It’s hard to argue with the health benefits of a diet rich in fruits:
- Fruit contains no bad cholesterol
- Fruit contains a lot of water, keeping you hydrated
- Fruits cleanse your body and promote detoxification
- Fruits improve mood
- Fruits improve brain function
- Fruits improve immune function
- Fruits have medicinal benefits
- Lower blood pressure
- reduced risk of heart disease
- reduced risk of stroke
- reduced risk of some cancers
- lower risk of eye problems
- lower risk of digestive problems
- better blood sugar control that can help keep appetite in check.
Go for a variety of kinds and colors of produce, to give your body the mix of nutrients it needs. Keep fruit out where you can see it. That way you’ll be more likely to eat it. Keep it out on the counter or in the front of the fridge.
This sections aims to bring attention to delicious and nutritious fruits that can improve your overall quality of life.